Matatu is a mobile-based card game (product of Kola studios based in Uganda) based on a local card game. It is a two-player game where the first player to finish their cards wins the game. Cards are played in a particular sequence as described by the experts.
Earlier in 2017, a new version of the Matatu game called Matatu Champion was introduced where apart from just playing and enjoying the game, players got an additional interesting component of winning cash. This seems a better way of not only enjoying leisure but also earning at the same time.
This increased the numbers of players and due to requests by the users, Kola studios have recently announced the PC version of Matatu Champion allowing their users to not only play Matatu for cash from their phones but also play Matatu for cash on PC. And this article I will be sharing with you how to play Matatu for cash on PC.
With the Matatu Champion PC version, a user can sign into their existing account they already have with their phone or even create a new account.
Matatu Champion has five categories of players depending on the payout as described below
- Layisi – A player plays for 200 shillings and wins 400 shillings
- The Streets- A player plays for 500 shillings and wins 1000 shillings
- The Experts – A player plays for 1000 shillings and wins 2000 shillings
- Kololo – A player plays for 2000 shillings and wins 4000 shillings
- Abagezi – A player plays for 5000 shillings and wins 10000 shillings
How to play matatu for cash on PC
The PC version of Matatu Champion is a web version.
- Visit matatu.kolastudios.com to play the PC version.
- Sign into your account with a Gmail account.
- For the first time, the game will prompt you to create a pin that will always be used to sign in. Create a pin to complete the sign in process.
- After signing into the game, you can choose the category you wish to play.
- Choose a player matching your category and follow the on-screen instructions to deposit money into the game from your mobile money account.